If you think our meeting facilities are appealing, just wait until you see how good they make you look. With state-of-the-art technology, comfortable and distinctive venues, and anticipatory service, it's easy to understand why we've become Maui's premier meetings destination - and why experienced planners and trade insiders can't say enough about us.
In recent years we have been honored with the following awards:
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts (North America) Catering & Event Management Team of the Year - The Westin Maui Resort & Spa • Starwood Hotels & Resorts (North America) 2016
- Catering & Event Management Leader of the Year -Stephanie Zrelak, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa • Hawaii Magazine Top Ten Readers’ Choice Awards for Best Mid-Range Hotels or Resorts - The Westin Maui Resort & Spa 2016
- Hawaii Magazine Top Ten Readers’ Choice Awards for Best Hotel or Resort for Families - The Westin Maui Resort & Spa 2016
- Hawaii Magazine Top Ten Readers’ Choice Awards for Best Hotel or Resort for a Long Vacation (5+ nights) - The Westin Maui Resort & Spa 2016
- Hawaii Magazine Top Ten Readers’ Choice Awards for Best Hotel or Resort Spa - The Westin Maui Resort & Spa 2016
- Hawaii Magazine Top Ten Readers’ Choice Awards for Best Hotel or Resort Pool - The Westin Maui Resort & Spa 2016
- HLTA’s (Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Association) Na Po’e Pa’ahana Award for Manager of the Year - Winner: Crystal Lane, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa 2016
- HLTA’s (Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Association) Na Po’e Pa’ahana Award for Outstanding Lodging Employee of the Year - First Runner-Up: Heidi Michel-Bunyard, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa 2016
"Overall, a great experience for us! We had a great time while we were in Maui, even if the weather didn’t fully cooperate with us (it was windy). We have always been pleased with our service at Westin properties and this year was no exception."
- Rachel Lyon
Meetings Manager National Grain & Feed Association, March 2010
“The Westin Maui staff is exceptional! During our Annual program the Westin staff delivers year after year. We continue to go to the Westin Maui because of our fabulous experiences, from Sales to Catering, PSAV, to guest services. The personable staff was consistently first-rate. Anything we needed, they were on top of our requests, and have been for years. The Westin's dedicated team, coupled with its lush grounds, unique outdoor venues, delicious food and excellent location make it an ideal destination.
We appreciated how you helped accommodate us, going out of your way to make our repeat program at the Westin Maui memorable. We now begin planning the dates of the trip as soon as we can so that we are able to stay at the Westin Maui. We plan our trip around this, we LOVE this place! I’m planning a family vacation in the summer as well!!”
- Sarah Tierney
The Sleep Train, Inc.
“Well I don't think that any photos that we show you can really highlight what a truly overwhelmingly beautiful place this is. We were greeted with a shell necklace lei, and then within an hour after we were settled there was a show in the little shop square right beside our resort featuring brilliant costumes and ethnic dances and songs. It really got everyone into the Hawaii mood.The hotel staff are friendly and everyone has been so accommodating, friendly and kind. We feel like we’re at a home away from home. The resort itself is an incredible safe and beautiful paradise with live pink flamingoes, parrots, tropical fish, waterfalls and 5 pools all right here.”
- Yoga Retreat Program Attendee
"The Westin Maui staff is exceptional. As a meeting planner with multiple clients, I know how crucial a hotel staff's shared commitment to attentive, flexible service is to a meeting's success and consequently, my professional reputation. During a client's recent international meeting, the Westin staff delivered. From Sales to Catering (Eva) and Dan at PSAV, to guest services, it's personable staff was consistently first-rate."
- Julie Higgins
Meeting Planit (USA)