Hair/Nail Combo Technician
We are offering a talent referral incentive of $500 to an individual who refers a candidate that is hired for this position and fulfills all of the eligibility criteria for this incentive . This incentive rewards the individual for helping to match someone they know with a career opportunity at one of the “best places to work” in Hawaii, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa.
Position Title and Employment Status: Hair/Nail Combo Technician - Full Time
Job Tasks and Qualifications:
Provides services related to hair and scalp care as well as nail and skin care of the hands and feet.
- Performs consultation, hair and scalp analysis and provides exceptional customer service to every guest.
- Cares for the nails or skin of the hands or feet including massaging the hands, arms, elbows, feet, lower legs and knees.
- One year previous hair and nail technician experience preferred.
- Professional Certification/License issued by State of Hawaii or other regulatory agency required.
Eligibility criteria for the referral incentive to be paid:
- Refer a qualified candidate by providing them the website www.starwoodhotels.com/career or www.westinmaui.com/employment.
- The candidate must submit their on-line application and resume via the website.
- A “referral” is as an individual who is introduced by another person as a candidate for an open position at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa. The referral must list the name of the person who referred him/her on the application form.
- The referral must be offered the position and successfully complete both the pre-employment process as well as their first 90 days of continuous employment.
- Hotel staff who are involved in the recruitment and selection process for the open position (e.g. HR, hiring manager, and Department Leaders) are not eligible for the referral incentive.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with approximately 1,027 properties in more than 100 countries and 155,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Meridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, and the recently launched AloftSM, and ElementSM. Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
View a print friendly version of this $500 Talen Referral Bounty
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer