Hotel Guest Experience Policies
CHECK-IN: 4:00 PM CHECK-OUT: 11:00 AM
EMV/CHIP & PIN CREDIT CARD POLICY
Please be aware this hotel is EMV/Chip & PIN ready and your credit card’s PIN may be necessary for you to check-in to the hotel. If you are not aware of the PIN for your chip credit card, or are unsure if your card requires a PIN, please contact the financial institution that issued your credit card for clarity and to secure your PIN.
CONNECTING ROOM POLICY
Connecting rooms are subject to availability. However, to guarantee connecting rooms, please contact the resort directly; a fee of 50 USD per room per night applies.
CREDIT CARD POLICY
The credit card that was used to book a reservation must be presented at check-in, and a guest must present matching identification. To book a reservation for a guest other than yourself, please contact the hotel for a third-party credit card authorization form.
EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
An early departure fee may be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date. Fees may be up to 50% of their confirmed length of stay. Please contact the resort for further information.
EXTRA BEDDING POLICY
Rollaway beds can be provided for a nightly fee.
PACKAGE HANDLING POLICY
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the resort directly for the exact fee.
One dog up to 40 pounds is allowed per room. Dogs are not allowed in food and beverage service areas or pool areas.
Hawaii’s quarantine laws must be followed for an animal to enter the state. A pet must be vaccinated for rabies at least twice in its lifetime, with at least 30 days between vaccinations. The most recent vaccination must be administered at least 90 days before arrival in Hawaii, but no later than the vaccine’s expiration date. For more information, please go to www.hdoa.hawaii.gov.
Service animals that provide assistance to individuals with disabilities are not pets. They are welcome at the hotel and are not subject to the policies and restrictions that apply to pets or other animals.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD POLICY
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
For the safety of all guests, our staff enforces the following guidelines for the waterslide and pool:
- Standing while going down the slide is not allowed at any time.
- Guests must slide down feet first.
- Guests must be able to swim out of the landing area at the end of the slide.
- Dual and group rides are not allowed. A child is not allowed to ride on the lap of another child or an adult.
- Flotation devices, including water wings and life jackets, may not be used.
- Goggles, sunglasses, and other accessories that might fall off are not allowed.
- Cameras and video equipment are not allowed.
- Guests are not allowed to run around the slide or pool. Walk with caution when the surface is wet.
- Every child under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult guardian. Parents and guardians are solely responsible for the supervision of their minors.
RESORT CHARGE POLICY
A daily Resort Charge of 30 USD, plus tax (31.25 USD total), will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services. A third person is charged 89 USD per night to regular room rates. Maximum 4 persons to a room, 5 persons in Deluxe Ocean View rooms.
- Wi-Fi Access in guest room, restaurants and public areas
- Local long distance (U.S. only) and toll free calls up to 60 minute
- Two (2) bottles of water replenished daily upon consumption
- Lei Greeting upon arrival
- Shuttle Service to Kapalua West Maui Airport, upon availability
- Shuttle and Trolley service to historic Lahaina town, Outlet Malls, Cannery Mall, Fairway Shops, Whalers Village and select Ka’anapali Hotels
- Sustainable Westin Maui Souvenir tote bag available at Concierge Desk
- Complimentary digital photo or print credit towards Professional Photo Session
- Hawaiian Crafts and Cultural Activities including Bird and Fish Feeding, Hula Dancing, Botanical tours, Ukulele lessons and Cultural Demonstrations
- Inclusions and rate are subject to change without notice.
All guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking.