Even on Maui, an island paradise, it is wise to take precautions. We recommend the following to make your visit as carefree as possible.
- Emergency Assistance (on your room phone) press "0" for the Operator or press 2345 for Security. Off property emergencies, call 9-1-1 for Police.
- Maintenance personnel and unsolicited visitors should not be allowed in your room without confirming with management. Use the peephole and security latch to identify people at the door. Report all suspicious activities to Security.
- Do not reveal your hotel room number or the name of your hotel to strangers.
- Secure your valuables (money, jewelry, cameras, airline tickets, checkbooks, etc.) in your room safe or in a safe deposit box located at the Front Desk.
- Safeguard your room key as you would your residence key. Report lost keys and turn in keys to the Front Desk upon checkout.
- Do not leave your valuables unattended nor in a locked car or car trunk.
- Carry only enough money to enjoy the day's events.
- Keep a written record of your credit cards and valuables in a safe place. List all information that pertains to that item, i.e., Credit Cards -- name of company that issued the card, cardholder name, card number and telephone number to contact. Valuables -- a detailed description of the merchandise, model and serial number.
- Enjoy the evening hours in active, well-lit areas.
- Lock and secure all doors whenever away from your hotel and upon retiring for the night.
- Caution is advised when at the pool. Please comply with the posted safety rules, at the pool and spa.
- Weather and ocean tides do change affecting ocean conditions. Waves and strong currents may be unsafe. Red flags indicate dangerous ocean conditions. Use good judgement before entering the water. For the most recent civil service updates on surf and weather conditions, please see the staff at the towel desk.
- The beach fronting the hotel is a public beach, as are all beaches in Hawaii. There are no lifeguards on duty at any time.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at the beach, pool, and spas at all times. No lifeguards are on duty.
- Please read the beach and ocean safety tips located in the compendium of the guest rooms.