NEW GUESTROOMS TO BE UNVEILED IN 2014
Ocean Tower, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
We are delighted to share with you exciting updates on the Ocean Tower guestroom refresh program at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa.
With recent approval for additional upgrades, almost doubling the overall investment to the original multi-million dollar enhancements, the 553 redesigned guestrooms and suites will introduce wellness and tranquility with key features such as:
- New in-room furnishings
- Modern decor with island-inspired artwork
- New glass enclosed showers with Westin brand's spa-like Heavenly Shower
- Transparent balcony railings to provide guests panoramic views of legendary Ka’anapali Beach and West Maui Mountains
- Westin's iconic Heavenly® Bed remains a significant feature – an oasis of lush sheets, down and a patented pillow-top mattress, which cradles and contours to the body for a truly restorative sleep
- New exterior look and feel with painting of The Ocean Tower
Work is progressing smoothly with anticipated completion in early 2014, barring any unforeseen delays. Scheduled daily, intermittent noises may occur between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
As always, we are mindful of providing guests with a complete sense of renewal during their stay with us. It will remain as our top priority with stringent measures in place to minimize and prevent any impact to guests’ experience. Where available, we will also have buffer floors and rooms as well as isolate views of guestroom improvements during the enhancement period.
We will continue to welcome guests to the Beach Tower and Ocean Tower. All resort amenities and public areas will be available including our magnificent aquatic playground with five amazing pools, restaurants and bars, the award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™ and varied resort activities designed for all ages.
Should you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to connect with us by email at email@example.com.
We look forward to making your stay with us a memorable one at the place Where Heaven and Aloha Meet™.