“Top 20 Resort Spas in Hawaii” by Conde Nast Traveler Top 250 Spas 2011
“Best Resort or Destination Spa” by Fodor’s Choice Gold Award 2010
“Favorite Resort/Hotel Spa” in Hawaii & South Pacific by Spa Magazine’s Silver Sage Readers’ Choice Award 2010
“Favorite Resort/Hotel Spa” in Hawaii & South Pacific by Spa Magazine’s Silver Sage Readers’ Choice Award 2009
“Top 5 Hotel Spas” by Travel + Leisure’s World's Best Spas Award 2009
Let us take care our your child so you can unwind and rejuvenate at our spa. Book our Relax & Play Package!
Our spa will take you to a Heavenly Hawaiian experience. The Heavenly Spa at the westin Maui is a 15,000 square foot facility with a breath taking ocean view. We welcome you to a variety of personalized treatments and services, with our 16 treatment rooms, outdoor massage cabana, full-service salon, and yoga studio.
Heavenly Spa by Westin™ features:
- 16 treatment rooms
- 3 facial rooms
- 8 massage rooms
- 3 couples rooms
- 1 hydrotherapy room
- 1 Vichy shower renewal room
- Men and Women's locker rooms, each with their own whirlpools, steam room and saunas
- Ocean view relaxation lounge
- Full service salon offering hair services, manicures, pedicures, hair braiding and make-up
- Specialized treatments incorporating island essences and botanical ingredients
- Hualani, a signatures product line exclusively designed for the Heavenly Spas in Hawaii. Ingredients includes locally grown pineapples and passion fruit. They were chosen as revitalizing essences to appeal to men and ladies alike. Read more about our Hualani product.
Heavenly Spa by Westin™Hours of Operation: Open daily 8am-7pm (last treatment taken at 6pm) and the salon open from 9am-5pm.
Complimentary access to spa facilities is granted upon booking of any spa service. Without a scheduled treatment, there is a $25 per person, per day charge for hotel guests and $35 for outside guest.
Click Here to take a virtual tour of the Heavenly Spa by WestinTM or to view more images.