The following information is provided to assist you in creating the perfect experience at the Heavenly Spa by Westin™.
- Guests of the Heavenly Spa by Westin™ must be at least 16 years of age for the use of the locker rooms, fitness facilities and spa treatments.
- Salon treatments are available for guests under 16 with parental supervision.
- Closed toe sports shoes, shirt, and shorts/pants are to be worn in the Fitness Room.
- The Heavenly Spa by Westin™ is a non-smoking environment.
- For the courtesy of our guests, cellular phone and pager use is prohibited within spa premises. We kindly request that all calls are concluded and cellular devices turned off prior to entering the locker rooms, fitness and treatment areas.
- We request that all valuables are stored in your room or locker provided for you at the time of your service. The Heavenly Spa by Westin™ is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items.
- All Heavenly Spa by Westin™ treatments and fitness facility prices are subject to change without notification. Our Heavenly Spa by Westin™ guest service agents will assist you with any pricing inquiries you may have at the time of your reservation.
Reservations - 6:30am - 7:00pm
We encourage our guests to schedule their appointments in advance to ensure your preferred treatment or therapist is available, preferably 5 to 7 days. Bookings made day of service and walk-in appointments are always welcome, based upon availability. All reservations must be secured with a major credit card and telephone number. To schedule your appointment(s), please call our guest service desk at (808) 661-2588. Westin Maui Resort and Spa in-house guests touch Ext. 2399.
Arrival and Check-In Procedure
For the optimal Heavenly Spa by Westin™ experience, we recommend that you arrive at least 30-40 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so that you may relax and allow yourself ample time to enjoy our luxurious amenities such as steam, sauna and whirlpool.
Daily Use Fees
Relax and renew with the purchase of a Heavenly Spa by Westin™ pass. This pass will entitle you to enjoy the separate mens' and ladies' locker areas, steam rooms, saunas and whirlpool and oceanfront relaxation lounge. Passes are valid from open to close on the day of purchase only.
Daily guest pass: $25 per person
7-day guest pass: $150 per person
Daily non-guest pass: $35 per person
7 day non-guest pass: $210 per person
We value your business and appreciate your cooperation with our cancellation policy. Please respect our scheduling by keeping appointments if possible and providing a minimum of 4 hours notice when canceling or rescheduling appointments. Because your services are guaranteed reservations reserved for you, full payment is required for the following conditions:
- Less than 4-hour notification to cancel or reschedule an appointment
- No-show or missed appointments
- Late arrivals*
* Please keep in mind that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of the treatment, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other guests. We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments.
Gratuities should reflect your level of satisfaction with our services and your personal providers, therefore all gratuities are left at your solely at your discretion.
A tempting array of personal and distinctive gift accessories await you when you take a captivating stroll through the Heavenly Spa by Westin™.
Take your Heavenly Spa by Westin™ experience home with a selection of distinctive items and unique gifts from the island, or share the experience with someone special with our custom gift baskets and spa packaging. For more information and convenient shipping of your selections, please call: (808) 661-2588.
Give the gift of priceless serenity and stress relief to someone you care about. Gift certificates are a delightful way to introduce someone to the benefits of Heavenly Spa by Westin™ services. They are perfect for any occasion and are available for individual treatments, spa or bridal packages or predetermined denominations.
Spa Renewal Tips
Follow these tips to receive the full benefits of the Heavenly Spa by WestinTM :
Give yourself plenty of time so you can enjoy the steam, sauna or whirlpool prior to your services. This will relax and warm the muscles, which will aid in the therapeutic benefits of all our treatments and services.
A quick shower just before your massage or treatment is relaxing and washes off any salts, minerals or chemicals that could clog pores when mixed with oils or other treatment products. Your therapist will pick you up from the Nanea Lounge.
Unless the service description specifies otherwise, it is customary to wear just your robe to your service. You will be given the opportunity to disrobe and cover yourself in privacy. Throughout your services, your body will be draped with linens for modesty. At no time should you be fully exposed.
Prior to the start of your service, tell your therapist the areas you would like to focus on, and any areas to be avoided. During your service, let the therapist know if you feel any discomfort. Communication is the key to getting what you want out of your spa experience. Keep in mind that all bodywork is similar to exercise in that, lactic acid and other toxins are released from the muscles may cause some soreness for up to a few days.
Close your eyes and allow your mind to be free. Breathe deeply and let the tension slip away with each breath. Remember, this time is for you.
View The Westin Maui Resort & Spa General Safety Tips
To make advance appointments or to purchase a gift certificate, call (808) 661-2588